TAMILNADU TEACHER ELIGIBILITY TEST(TNTET)–2012 NOTIFICATION / ADVERTISEMENT
Applications are invited upto 5.30 p.m. on 04.04.2012 for Teacher Eligibility Tests for the year 2012 from the candidates in Tamil Nadu.
In accordance with the provisions of sub-section (1) of section 23 of the RTEAct, the National Council for Teacher Education (NCTE) had vide Notification dated23rdAugust, 2010 laid down the minimum qualifications for a person to be eligible for appointment as a teacher in classes I to VIII.
Important Dates:A Date of Notification 07.03.2012
- BCommencement of Sale of Application Forms22.03.2012
- C Last Date for Receipt of Application 04.04.2012 5.30 p.m.
- D Date of Written Examination-Paper I 03.06.2012 F.N.
- Date of Written Examination-Paper-II 03.06.2012 A.N.
Written Examination Pattern :
1. Question Papers will have 150 Multiple Choice Questions in the subjects under the relevant papers as mentioned above. Candidates have to mark the right choice of answers among the four options. Each right answer will be awarded one mark. There will not be any negative marking.
Application & Examination Fee:Rs. 50/- in cash towards the cost of Application Form and Prospectus. TheExamination Fee is Rs. 500/- (Rupees 250/- for SC/ST /Differently Abled Candidates only). The fee should be paid by the candidate in any Branch of the State Bank ofIndia only using the Prescribed Challan attached with the Prospectus.
Official Site For More Detail : http://trb.tn.nic.in/